Wine Time - Fair Trade Hamper
Dear corporate customers: If you would like to order more than one hamper, please fill out our Corporate Enquiry Form and we will contact you within 2 business days.
Ethical gifts that match your business' values.
The Wine Time hamper includes a hand picked bottle of Australian red wine, a pair of our best selling 'crooked' wine glasses, a platter that features Indigenous art and a block of indulgent Fairtrade chocolate. By purchasing this hamper, your company helps support artisans in Swaziland, Colombia and Australia.
- Fair Trade
- Supporting disadvantaged artisan communities
- Sustainable materials and packaging
Please note: Due to the exclusivity of our Fair Trade and ethical products, items are sometimes substituted for similar products of the same beauty and value.
Thank you for considering our hampers for your clients, event participants or team members.
Wine Time Hamper Details
- Two 'crooked' wine glasses, crafted by master glass blowers in E-Swatini (formerly known as Swaziland) and made from recycled glass
- A fine china serving platter featuring an authentic Indigenous art design; the artist receives monthly royalties
- A bottle of fine Australian red wine, hand-selected by our team
- A block of Fairtrade certified chocolate
- The Fair Trader info card informing the recipient that the products are Fair Trade and ethically made
- All packaged in an elegant box with a magnetic closure filled with compostable packaging
All of our products are packaged and shipped to you from our store in Melbourne, Victoria by our small team. We use FSC certified paper bags that are padded with recycled paper pulp. When your products don't fit in one of our parcel bags, we try and reuse boxes that have been sent to us.
Postage is $12.00 flat rate, 15.00 for express in Australia, $15.00 flat rate for New Zealand and FREE POSTAGE for orders over $200.00*.
We usually ship your order within 2 business days through Australia Post. Express Post is also available and can be selected at checkout.
*When ordering more than one hamper or gift pack you will need to fill out our order form where you will then be contacted by our staff with a postage quote.
We will happily gift wrap products for an extra $2. This can be added at checkout along with a short note to the person receiving the gift.
When purchasing multiple products don't forget to include in your order notes if you would like the products to be wrapped separately or all together. Around Christmas time, please specify if it is a Christmas gift or not so we can choose the wrapping paper accordingly.
Our products are a curated selection of intentional and purposeful items which work towards alleviating global issues and inequities. Many of our products hold Fair Trade Certifications from the World Fair Trade Organisation, Fair Trade Australia & New Zealand as well as sustainable textile certifications such as the GOTS Certification. Read more about our product selection process here.