Alpaca Wool Classic Scarf - Natural Stripe
La Sierra scarves are made from the softest Alpaca wool. Incredibly warm yet lightweight, this classic scarf is a wardrobe staple that will keep you cosy for many years to come.
- Alpaca wool / cotton blend
- Unisex design
- 190cm x 60cm approx. (this product is handmade so there might be a slight variation in size)
- Natural colours (no environmentally damaging dyes)
- Made ethically in Ecuador
- Also available in rose gold
Alpaca is warmer, lighter, stronger, and softer than cashmere or merino wool. Alpacas are also considered the greenest renewable fleece producers due to the low impact they have on the environment.
About La Sierra
Based in Melbourne, La Sierra works collaboratively with Indigenous artisan families in Ecuador, creating quality alpaca textiles using authentic traditional processes. La Sierra works directly with the people who create their garments and ensure the makers receive Fair Payment for their work. Read more about La Sierra's social impact here.