Drinking Chocolate - 200g
Grounded Pleasures was established by a family who live and work in Ballarat, Victoria. Their range of drinking chocolate is beyond delicious and reflects the care the family have taken to seek out the best, and Fairly Traded Cocoa beans with a complex and unrefined flavour with delicious base notes.
Available in five yummy flavours:
- French Mint - a delightful classic chocolate-mint pairing subtly blended from cocoa and fresh extract peppermint oil. (Dairy-free and gluten-free)
- Chilli Infused - influenced by a traditional Mexican drink. The subtle blend of cocoa and a hint of dried chilli. The chilli adds a delicious complexity to the smooth cocoa. (Dairy-free and gluten-free)
- Cinnamon Spice - made with a balanced blend of cocoa and freshly cold ground cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and cardamon. (Dairy-free and gluten-free)
- Sicilian Orange (Dairy-free and gluten-free) Delicious blend of cocoa with a subtle orange as a background taste. Yum!
- Vanilla Bean - two ethically grown, Papua New Guinea vanilla beans are placed in each pack. They infuse with Grounded Pleasures fine Original cocoa, steeping a fantastic flavour throughout. (Dairy-free and gluten-free)
- Noir Dark - for those who desire an intense cocoa experience with a deep toned hazelnut, butterscotch and caramel notes, the texture is something to behold. (Gluten free and Vegan)
About the Makers
Grounded Pleasures Drinking Chocolate
Much of the worlds cocoa is grown in West Africa and Child Labour is used extensively by cocoa farmers because they are under pressure to reduce the cost of harvest. Within their $60-billion industry, chocolate companies have the power to end the use of child labor and slave labor by paying cocoa farmers a living wage for their product. You can read about Cocoa and Child Labour Here.
By purchasing Fairly Traded Cocoa you ensure that children are not used to grow or harvest your delicious drink , Farmers are paid a Fair Wage, and their cocoa is grown in an environmentally respectful manner, because Chocolate is supposed to bring pleasure not pain.
All of our products are packaged and shipped to you from our store in Melbourne, Victoria by our small team. We use FSC certified paper bags that are padded with recycled paper pulp. When your products don't fit in one of our parcel bags, we try and reuse boxes that have been sent to us.
Postage is $12.00 flat rate, 15.00 for express in Australia, $15.00 flat rate for New Zealand and FREE POSTAGE for orders over $200.00*.
We usually ship your order within 2 business days through Australia Post. Express Post is also available and can be selected at checkout.
*When ordering more than one hamper or gift pack you will need to fill out our order form where you will then be contacted by our staff with a postage quote.
We will happily gift wrap products for an extra $2. This can be added at checkout along with a short note to the person receiving the gift.
When purchasing multiple products don't forget to include in your order notes if you would like the products to be wrapped separately or all together. Around Christmas time, please specify if it is a Christmas gift or not so we can choose the wrapping paper accordingly.
Our products are a curated selection of intentional and purposeful items which work towards alleviating global issues and inequities. Many of our products hold Fair Trade Certifications from the World Fair Trade Organisation, Fair Trade Australia & New Zealand as well as sustainable textile certifications such as the GOTS Certification. Read more about our product selection process here.