Say Cheese - Fair Trade Gift Pack
Dear corporate customers: If you would like to order more than one gift pack, please fill out our Corporate Enquiry Form and we will contact you within 2 business days.
Ethical gifts that match your business' values.
For brands with a social conscience, our Say Cheese gift pack features a serving platter adorned with vibrant Indigenous art and a unique hand-forged stainless steel cheese knife. By purchasing this gift pack your business is supporting artisans in India and Australian First Nations artists.
- Fair Trade
- Supports Indigenous artists
- Eco-friendly materials and packaging
Thank you for considering our gift packs for your event participants, clients or team members.
- Indigenous art designs and cheese knives are selected at random and depend on stock availability. If you have a preference for a design, please include it in your order notes and we will do our best to fulfill your request.
Due to the exclusivity of our Fair Trade products, items are sometimes substituted for similar products of the same beauty and value.
Indigenous Art Gift Pack Details
- A fine china serving plate featuring an Indigenous art design; artists receive monthly royalties
- Stainless steel cheese knife hand forged and made Fair Trade in India
- The Fair Trader info card informing the recipient that the products are sustainable and support disadvantaged communities
- Gift wrapped and packaged in recyclable or compostable packaging
All of our products are packaged and shipped to you from our store in Melbourne, Victoria by our small team. We use FSC certified paper bags that are padded with recycled paper pulp. When your products don't fit in one of our parcel bags, we try and reuse boxes that have been sent to us.
Postage is $12.00 flat rate, 15.00 for express in Australia, $15.00 flat rate for New Zealand and FREE POSTAGE for orders over $200.00*.
We usually ship your order within 2 business days through Australia Post. Express Post is also available and can be selected at checkout.
*When ordering more than one hamper or gift pack you will need to fill out our order form where you will then be contacted by our staff with a postage quote.
We will happily gift wrap products for an extra $2. This can be added at checkout along with a short note to the person receiving the gift.
When purchasing multiple products don't forget to include in your order notes if you would like the products to be wrapped separately or all together. Around Christmas time, please specify if it is a Christmas gift or not so we can choose the wrapping paper accordingly.
Our products are a curated selection of intentional and purposeful items which work towards alleviating global issues and inequities. Many of our products hold Fair Trade Certifications from the World Fair Trade Organisation, Fair Trade Australia & New Zealand as well as sustainable textile certifications such as the GOTS Certification. Read more about our product selection process here.