Vrede Walnut Sunglasses
A timeless, effortless style of sunnies in classic walnut brown with blue-smoke polarised lenses. Made from an all natural, plant-based acetate, the lenses on these sunglasses are biodegradable. Plus every pair sold helps financially support eyecare programs throughout Africa that provide people with access to prescription glasses.
- Italian plant-based biodegradable acetate frame
- Polarised anti-glare and anti-scratch lens
- 100% UVA / UVB protection
- For every paid sold, Pala donates to Vision Aid Overseas
- Includes sustainable case woven from recycled plastic waste - made fairly in Ghana
- Comes with multi-purpose soft bag and cleaning cloth
- Can be used with prescription lenses through your optometrist
- Medium fit
For each pair of sunglasses sold, Pala donates funds to vision centres, dispensaries and screening programs in Africa, giving sight-impaired people access to prescription glasses. With improved vision, they are much more likely to be able to earn an income to support themselves and their families.
Pala Eyewear is made ethically in China at a factory that undergoes a regular third-party ethical trade audit by SMETA. This audit encompasses all aspects of responsible business practice, covering Sedex’s four pillars of Labour, Health and Safety, Environment and Business Ethics to ensure adherence to ethical trading and corporate social responsibility.