Jute Macrame Table Runner
Add a touch of vintage style to your decor with our Jute Macrame Table Runner.
Both timeless and functional, this piece is handmade – from start to finish – by fair trade artisans in remote, rural communities of Bangladesh. Delicate macrame techniques are used to weave and knot a stunning natural lace.
- 145 x 40cm / 55.9 x 15.8in
- 100% jute
- Handmade by artisans in rural Bangladesh
- Fair Trade
- Our table runners have been crafted to last however jute changes colour in the sun, so be sure to keep them clear of harsh rays.
- To clean, we suggest you shake it outside to dislodge dirt or dust.
- They are robust and will withstand condensation however for heavier water-based spills, blot with kitchen paper or an absorbent cloth as soon as possible and allow them to dry. Do not rub stains or spills from your table runner as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibres. For oil-based or coloured spills, please consult a specialist cleaning professional.
- You may choose a protection treatment prior to using your table runner. We recommend MicroSeal who offer a DIY protection and cleaning kit suitable for jute fibres.
The Dharma Door