Indigenous Art Mini Journals - Set of 3
- Set of 3 boxed Mini Journals
- Three different cover designs, designed by Indigenous artists, Theo (Faye) Hudson, Damien and Yilpi Marks and Murdie Morris
- Handmade paper using cotton off-cuts; unlined/blank pages
- Fair Trade
- Made in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Indigenous artists receive monthly royalties
Better World Arts
Better World Arts facilitates cross cultural art projects between Aboriginal artists in Australia, and artisans in India. The Aboriginal artists are paid royalties for their designs, and the artisans in India work in conditions that encompass the 10 Principles of Fair Trade, including receiving a fair wage, working in safe conditions, and ensuring there is no child labour or forced labour.
Read more about Better World Arts here.