Invigorate your skin with our eco-friendly hemp body scrubber. This textural scrubber will exfoliate and renew your skin, gently buffing away dead skin cells, leaving it feeling softer, smoother and with a healthy glow.
- Handmade in Bangladesh using delicate crochet techniques
- Fair Trade
- Approx 17 x 13 cm / 6.7 x 5.1in
- 2 Pack
- Unbleached hemp, sustainably grown without pesticides
- Machine washable
The Dharma Door
Crafted using hand-spun hemp and crochet techniques, each scrubber is made by Fair Trade artisans living in a rural community of Bangladesh.
- Hemp is naturally anti-bacterial however we recommend that you throughly dry your cloth between use and wash it regularly by hand or in the washing machine with an eco-friendly detergent.
- Hemp is so durable that you can regularly wash our cloths in your washing machine without them falling apart.
- Please note that this hemp wash cloth has not been pre-shrunk and will shrink slightly upon first use. It will not continue to shrink.
- Bonus: this cloth can be composted when you are ready for a new one.