Handcrafted in Syria these earrings work to support women who have fled the violence of the Syrian Conflict. The project was established by Small Projects Istanbul and the Community House has worked hard to provide these families from the conflict zone with a safe and healing place to be.
- Made from a gold coloured coil and green and brown thread
- Small gold coloured seed beads embedded in the lower pattern.
- The beads catch the light as you move and add shimmer and drama.
- Medium Size - teardrop 2.5cm x 3cm
- Large - teardrop 3.5cm x 4.5cm
You will feel the joy of new beginnings as you wear these beautiful earrings!