Ginko Vegan Wallet
This foldover vegan leather wallet is adorned with the fan-shaped leaves of a Ginko tree, one of the oldest living species of tree. Skillfully block-printed by hand, each colour in the pattern has been applied one layer at a time, resting to dry before the next layer is applied. Slow, sustainable fashion at its finest.
- Hand spun, hand woven and hand block-printed cotton fabric with a vegan leather body
- Magnetic button closure with interior partitions to hold cards and currency
- Includes 10 card slots, 1 ID window slot, 1 interior zipper pocket, 3 partitions, and 1 exterior zipper pocket
- Detachable vegan leather wrist strap
- Dimensions: 7.5"L, x 4"H, x 2"W with 7.6" wrist strap
- Made Fair Trade in Rajpur, India
JOYN gives employment to over 300 artisans in India through the sale of their handbags and wallets. The bags are of the highest quality and are designed and made with love. This product was made by skilled artisans in Rajpur, a small town at the foot of the Himalayas. Each artisan is paid a fair wage, works in safe conditions, and is treated with respect.