Virtuous Full Circle Necklace
Our stories are all connected.
The full circle necklace represents connectedness. There is power in your purchase to make positive change all over the world.
Purchasing this necklace helps fund the removal of unexploded bombs from the soil in Laos while also supporting local artisans.
Article 22 jewellery is made ethically by 15-20 artisan families in rural Laos. Each family works in safe conditions and receives a fair wage for their work.
- Lightweight aluminium circle in silver colour, made of repurposed bomb fragments
- Stirling silver chain with three length options
- Grows in beauty as it is worn, starting with a brushed metal look but gaining shine as you wear it.
- Your purchase will fund further clearance of unexploded cluster bombs from 7-9 metres of farmland in Laos
- Made Fair Trade in Laos
- Sustainable - made from recycled materials
About Article 22
Article 22 jewellery is made from repurposed bomb metal. It is estimated that over 250 million cluster bombs were dropped on Laos during the Vietnam War. 80 million of those bombs failed to detonate. This impacts Laos negatively as the nation strives to build development.
Article 22 partners with MAG (Mines Advisory Group) to fund the safe removal of Cluster Bomb remnants from Laos Soil . MAGS has cleared over 60,853,231 square metres of Laos farmland of bombs to date. Each piece of exquisite jewellery provides more funding to clear unexploded ordinance from Laos. An amazing organisation that was supported by Princess Dianna during her lifetime.