Frank Green Coffee Cup - Lavender Pink and Grey
These reusable cups are super stylish and light weight. Easy to use with a spill resistant screw top lid and a press down leak proof drinking hole in the lid (which I can do with one hand!) Essential for a busy lady! Double insulated so your hot drink will stay warm for so much longer.
- Visa payWave Chip within the cup
- BPA free and non toxic
- Double walled thermo plastic outer layer keeps your coffee hotter for longer
- Stain and odour resistant inner inner layer
- Fits standard cup holders: 360 ml
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Recyclable at end of its life
- 100% Australian designed and made
- A perfect gift
And the best part? In as little as 15 uses, you’ll begin to offset the environmental impact it took to create your frank green.
Australians consume more than 50,000 cups of coffee every half hour, and an estimated 1 billion takeaway hot drink cups every year.
Single Use coffee cups made from liquid paperboard are rarely recycled. Even 'compostable' cups are rarely composted, because Australia's existing composting facilities aren't yet able to process them effectively.
This means coffee cups are a burden on our waste management services and our environment, filling up landfills and resulting in transport emission. (info from Sustainability Victoria)