These ethical and fair trade children's felted bunny masks are designed by the Pashom team and made by in Nepal.
- Pure felted wool
- Elastic stap holds the mask in place
- Blanket Stitch Border around the edge and eye edge.
- Whisker and Nose Detail
- Encourage Imaginative Play
- Non-Sugar filled Easter Gift
- Available in Cream and Gray
Pashom supports around 35 women in Kathmandu, Nepal, many are single mothers. These women receive a Fair Trade Wage and are cared for in a supportive workplace. In Nepal women, many women are told from birth they are a burden and regarded as second class citizens. To be valued and treated with respect and care is a rare gift. Your purchase will help this company support these precious women and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your purchase. You can meet the Pashom Team Here.