Halo Circle Cufflinks
These Recycled Bomb Metal Cufflinks are made in rural Laos by people affected by cluster bombs dropped during the Vietnam War. Simply elegant with a burnished round front and a sterling Silver hinged base.
- 2.2.cm diameter cuff front
- Re-purposed military-grade aluminium, includes Vietnam War-era bombs, plane parts, military hardware and another aluminium scrap.
- Sterling Silver Hinged Cufflink Base
- Can be immersed in water: Tarnish-free
- Hand cast cuff front made in rural Laos
- Sterling Silver Hinged back added in Vientiane.
- The sale of each pair pays for the clearance of 9m2 of Laos farmland
Each pair of Article 22 helps the Mines Advisory Group (MAGS) safely and expertly clear some of the 80 million unexploded ordinance contaminating the small nation of Laos.
You can read more about the work of Article 22 Here