Amua Wall Hanging
The Amua Wall hanging is another stunning wall hanging designed by Shanon Sheedy, the creative mind behind Dharma Door. Dharma Door works with a group of weavers in rural Bangladesh. Shannon and her partner Mick observe local skillsets and create products that respect use those skills in creating a beautiful product that inspires us and reflects the culture where the hanging is created and our culture as well.
I believe that natural beauty adds so much to your home.
The Amua Wall Hanging is created using local palm leaf and has a patterned woven upper with a fringe that creates an offside arrow shape into the mat. Stunning and simply elegant like all Shannon's designs, certified Fair Trade and empowering a group of women in rural Bangladesh. Perfect.
I have taken these photos outside but be please be aware this wall hanging is made for interior use.
- Handwoven palm leaf
- Handcrafted palm leaf fringe.
- 65cm x 95cm
- Fair Trade made in rural Bangladesh
- Vacuum or shake outside to clean
- Colour may change in direct sunlight and made for interior use, however, can be used outside, although longevity can not be guaranteed
- Due to the size of this product, unfortunately, it can not be posted.