Greek Key Trim Alpaca Wool Jumper
This La Sierra jumper is made from the softest Alpaca, and although it is warm, it is light weight and comfortable to wear. My son-in-law Kumar has two, and loves the lightweight warmth they provide.
- 100% Alpaca, a natural fibre
- Natural Colours (no environmentally damaging dyes)
- Greek Key Pattern Detail at the Collar, Hip and Cuff
- Made using traditional textile processes in Ecuador
- Ethically Made.
- Pill Resistant.
- Wash on Wool Cycle in front loader, or hand wash with wool detergent.
Hand wash or use a gentle wool cycle when you wash this jumper and dry flat. It will keep you warm for many years to come.
Alpaca is warmer, lighter, stronger, and softer than cashmere or merino wool. Alpacas are also considered the greenest renewable fleece producers.
Based in Melbourne, La Sierra works collaboratively with Indigenous artisan families in Ecuador, creating quality alpaca textiles using authentic traditional processes. La Sierra works directly with the people who create this delicious garment and ensures they receive Fair Payment for their work. Read More about la Sierra's Social Impact Here.