Ribbed Alpaca Beanie - Cream
This beanie is hand knitted with 100% Alpaca Wool. Super soft and cosy to wear, the timeless design suits both men and women.
- 100% Alpaca Wool
- Ethically made by women in Peru
- Adjustable size - hem can be folded up or down
- Each beanie comes with a tag signed by the woman that made it
- Alpaca wool is a very sustainable fibre
- Also available in Navy and Red colours
About the Makers
By supporting Ethica you create meaningful change for women artisans, their families, and their communities in Peru. Ethica scarves, beanies and gloves are handknitted by a group of women called Puka Phallca who live in the Andes near Cusco in Peru. 'Puka Phallca' means red gentian which is a type of wildflower that flourishes nearby. The women receive fair payment for the sale of the products they make. Ethica is committed to the 10 Principles of Fair Trade outlined by the World Fair Trade Organisation.