Upcycled Fabric Face Mask
Beautifully made, these wonderful face masks are made using fabric offcuts and elastic that is gentle behind your ears.
- Two layers of upcycled cotton fabric
- Elastic straps
- Please note: the pleated masks are adjustable and will fit a man's face comfortably; the non-pleated masks are smaller so will better fit women and teenagers (see image on model)
- Various prints and colours - each mask is unique!
- Not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting nor to replace medical-grade PPE; to be used as a barrier only
- Wash in hot soapy water before use
***Please specify in your order notes if you have a preference for style or colour, we will do our best to choose the most beautiful one for you.
Second Chance Bangkok
Second Chance Bangkok is a Fair Trade, Social Enterprise
SCB is situated with in the large Slum area of Klong Toey, a 1.5 square kilometre area that supports over 100,000 people. Situated just near the Bangkok Port this area is mashy and prone to flooding. There is little infrastructure and roads are narrow and uneven with inadequate rubbish collection services. Within this area there are amazing women who are my hero's. They have survived and thrived despite real disadvantage.
At Second Chance Bangkok they collect pre loved clothing and creatively reuse the fabrics to create fun and useful products such as the Ice Cream Key Ring. The employment created gives sustainable employment and independence for the women who work there.
Purchasing this product enables Second Chance Bangkok to continue providing employment that is fair, sustainable and dignified.